[Corpora-List] Reference Management Tools?

Stefanie Tellex stefie10 at media.mit.edu
Thu Oct 22 14:57:04 UTC 2009

I love Zotero.

http://www.zotero.org/

It's a firefox plugin, and the killer feature is the ability to
automatically add references from web pages.  It has plugins for ACM,
citeseer, IEEE, and tons of other sources. You click a button to add the
article to your database, and it also stores the pdf of the article.

It exports into a variety of formats.

Stefie