[Corpora-List] More than a definition of a contextual distance among words ...

Albretch Mueller lbrtchx at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 15:00:17 UTC 2009

 More than trying to study how the meaning of words change/evolve
based on its distribution and usage contexts, say you want to study
how a certain concept evolves/changes -along with its ramifications-.
You don't even have to use certain words to evoke a concept

 How can you do that using corpora?

 I think there is a term to describe what I mean. Something like
"concept spaces", what was it?

 Any -good- studies on "concept spaces" (and please, I do know I can
you google ;-))

 Thank you very much
 lbrtchx