[Corpora-List] 答复: Corpora and annotation references

Rayson, Paul rayson at exchange.lancs.ac.uk
Fri Sep 18 17:03:44 UTC 2009

Hi,

For a book length treatment of corpus annotation, you should also consider the book produced by the UCREL team:

Garside, R., Leech, G., and McEnery, A. (eds.) (1997) Corpus Annotation: Linguistic Information from Computer Text Corpora Longman, London. ISBN 0582 29837 7
http://ucrel.lancs.ac.uk/pubs.html#glm97

Regards,
Paul.

Dr. Paul Rayson
Director of UCREL and Lecturer in Computer Science
Computing Department, Infolab21, Lancaster University, Lancaster, LA1 4WA, UK.
Web: http://www.comp.lancs.ac.uk/~paul/