[Corpora-List] terminological extractor for Polish

Agata Savary agata.savary at univ-tours.fr
Wed Dec 8 15:04:42 UTC 2010

Dear list members,

We are currently working on a project aiming at the creation of freely available terminological resources for the automatic processing of Polish in
the domain of the economy. We dispose of a large corpus of Polish economical texts. We are looking for a tool that allows to propose multi-word
candidate terms (to be validated manually) on the basis of a corpus analysis.

The existing terminological extractors referenced on the web seem not to cover the Polish language. If you can point at a Polish-oriented or a
language-independent terminological extractor, preferably open source, I would be very grateful.

Best regards,

Agata Savary

--
Agata Savary