[Corpora-List] Misunderstanding in previous message

María josé Marín Pérez mariajose1974 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 14:28:46 UTC 2010

Dear list members,
I am writing again to thank you for your prompt replies and also to clarify
a misunderstanding regarding the text of my previous message.
In it, I stated that "I know of the BoLC from the university of Bologna,
Italy, and also the CUP totally inaccessible ones"; there seems to have been
a misuderstading as I only meant to say that the inaccessible ones were the
CUP corpora. The BoLC is accessible by just requesting the researchers in
charge to give you a user ID and a password (they do it really quick).
My most sincere apologies to Dr. Tamburini for this problem.

Mª José Marín Pérez