[Corpora-List] Text and plagiarism

Shlomo Argamon argamon at iit.edu
Mon Dec 13 21:30:03 UTC 2010

Linguistic and Literary Computing would be a very appropriate place to
publish such work.  Also, please check out the PAN workshop at CLEF -
last year's workshop website is here: http://pan.webis.de/

Shlomo

On 12/13/10 1:26 PM, Yuri Tambovtsev wrote:
> Dear colleagues, We have analysed the text of the famous Russian
> literature guru Mihail Bahtin. Also his suspects Voloshinov and
> Madvedev. We are going to publish the results. What journals are
> suitable? We failed to find any. Plagiarism has been studied by
> functional words in the texts. Looking forward to hearing from you
> more on plagiarism to yutamb at mail.ru <mailto:yutamb at mail.ru>  Be well,
> Yuri Tambovtsev, Novosibirsk Ped.University, Novosibirsk, Russia

Shlomo Argamon
Associate Professor of Computer Science
Illinois Institute of Technology
Chicago, IL  60616