[Corpora-List] Lemmatized Concordance

URAI Yasuo urai at let.hokudai.ac.jp
Wed Dec 15 00:53:23 UTC 2010

Dear Colleagues,

The author of the following concordances is concerned with the lexical and
stylistic development that occurred in the Russian literary language during
the prose formation period. In this framework, 4 lemmatized concordances of
the mentioned literary works have been compiled and mailed to the main
world libraries and to an unspecified number of university libraries.

In a lemmatized concordance, all word forms used in the analyzed text are
presented as variants of individual lexical items together with their right
and left contexts ( the nominative case for the noun and the adjective, the
infinitive for the verb, etc.).
For example, under the lexical item 'byt' all word forms like "est', sut',
byl, byla ---, budu, budesh' ・・・, bud', byv " , etc., are juxtaposed.

Although these concordances have been prepared for the purpose of
linguistic research, they can be of use also to a wide range of users who
are involved in the area of literature and history, or with the practical
use of language.

Only a few copies of the following concordances remain now at hand. I would
like to present these books to any applicant who intends to extend the
amount and scope of research materials in his office.

Y. URAI, A Lemmatized Concordance to "A Journey from Petersburg to Moscow"
by A. N. Radishchev, Sapporo, 1998, xiv + 713pp.
20 copies remain.

Y. URAI, A Lemmatized Concordance to the "Letters of A Russian Traveler" by
N. M. Karamzin, I II., Sapporo, 2000, xix + 1375pp.
6 copies remain.

Y. URAI, A Lemmatized Concordance to "the Prose Works by A. S. Pushkin:
PETER THE GREAT'S BLACKMOOR, THE TALES OF BELKIN and THE QUEEN OF SPADES",
Sapporo, 2002, xv+ 437pp.
2 copies remain.

Any person who is interested in these concordances may send his or her mail
address direct to me. I will deliver the concordance in which you are
interested to you by sea mail, unless it is out of stock.

My e-mail address is: urai at let.hokudai.ac.jp .

Yasuo URAI