[Corpora-List] 2nd International Conference on Corpus Linguistics (Cilc10)

María Ángeles Gómez mdelosangeles.gomez at usc.es
Sat Feb 6 18:27:42 UTC 2010

Dear colleagues,

Please, find attached further information concerning the Second International Conference on Corpus Linguistics (Cilc10) to be held in A Coruña, 13-15 May 2010. As the coordinator of the Panel on Corpora, Contrastive Studies and Translation, I would like to encourage you to submit proposals in these areas (cilc2 at udc.es) by Feb. 15, 2010.

We would be grateful if you could help us advertise the event. Thank you for your collaboration.
We hope to see you in A Coruña!
Best wishes,

María de los Ángeles Gómez González
Full Professor in English Language and Linguistics
University of Santiago de Compostela
email: mdelosangeles.gomez at usc.es
research team website: http://www.usc.es/scimitar