[Corpora-List] looking for Arabic corpus

Muhammad Abdul-Mageed {محمد عبدالمجيد} mumageed at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 19:24:48 UTC 2010

Dear Wafya,

If you mean by transliteration changing into Buckwalter format, you can play
with this<http://ella.slis.indiana.edu/%7Emabdulma/NLAnalyzer/scripts/AraUTF8ToBuck.html>part
of my simple site. Let me know if you want a script that does that,
and
I will send you a simple Perl script that I wrote.

Best,

--muhammad