[Corpora-List] What's Wrong With My NLP? 0.2.3 released

Sebastian Riedel sebastian.riedel at gmail.com
Mon Jul 5 00:51:17 UTC 2010

Dear all,

I'm happy to announce the release of What's Wrong With My NLP? 0.2.3:
a visualizer and graphical diff for NLP problems, such as

* dependency parsing,
* semantic role labeling,
* chunking
* NER
* event extraction
* multilingual alignments
* constituent trees
* anything you can visualize with spans over tokens, and edges between
tokens.

It supports diff'ing of gold and guess solutions, export to EPS, keyword
search through corpora etc.

What's new in this version: it allows you provide additional information
about edges and spans in your predictions. For example, for first order
dependency parsing models you can show feature vectors associated with false
positive or negative edges. I've found this to be a very helpful feature
when debugging probabilistic models of language. For info on how to use this
go to: http://code.google.com/p/whatswrong/wiki/GenericFormat

The software is written in Java and licensed under the GPL v3. To
download, go to

http://whatswrong.googlecode.com

I'd be happy about any kind of feedback,
Sebastian