[Corpora-List] SRGS-SSML editor / conversation editor

Mario Crespo Miguel mario.crespo at uca.es
Tue Jul 13 10:04:29 UTC 2010

Dear community of corpora list,

We are involved in the development of a medical base station for COPD that is able to interact with patients by using dialogue. For this task, we use real conversations between patients and physicians that are currently transcribed into SRGS and SSLM grammars by hand by several linguists. We have been looking around the web and no tool for this task was found. We wonder if someone knows a freely available SRGS and SSML editor and if there are tools for managing dialogue, that is, structuring the way conversation unfolds.

Many thanks in advance

Mario Crespo

Proyecto AMICA
Dpto. Ingeniería de Sistemas y Automática.
Grupo de Investigación en Ingeniería Biomédica y Telemedicina
ESCUELA SUPERIOR DE INGENIERÍA DE CÁDIZ
UNIVERSIDAD DE CÁDIZ
C/Chile 1
11002 Cádiz (España)