[Corpora-List] Re : sentence detector and phrase chunker returning absolute positions in text

Slim Mesfar mesfarslim at yahoo.fr
Sat Jul 24 12:11:13 UTC 2010

Dear Wiebke,

You can use the linguistic development environment NooJ (cf. www.nooj4nlp.net)
and its command-line program noojapply.exe.
The "noojapply.exe" command-line program allows users to apply to texts and
corpora dictionaries and grammars automatically ...

For further information about how to use/integrate it, you can download the
NooJ's manual or visit the users' forum at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/nooj-info

I hope this could help you,

Best,

Dr. Slim Mesfar