[Corpora-List] Human-Robot WebExperiment

Ivana Kruijff-Korbayova korbay at coli.uni-sb.de
Wed Mar 3 09:52:43 UTC 2010

-- apologies for multiple postings --

Dear Colleague,

Your help would be really appreciated in the following issue:

We are currently collecting data via WebExperiment and wish to reach
as many English native speakers as possible by the end of March. We
would be really grateful if you were able to circulate this email
through some mailing lists and among your students/colleagues/friends.

The experiment titled "Human-Robot Interaction" (experimenter: Ivana
Kruijff-Korbayova) is listed at http://surf.to/experiments/

There are 3 Amazon vouchers worth 30 Euros each (~27pounds) to be won
as a prize. Participants will be able to register for this prize draw
at the end of the experiment.

Many thanks for your help!

Best wishes,
Ivana

-------
Dr. ing. Ivana Kruijff-Korbayová
Computational Linguistics, Saarland University
http://www.coli.uni-saarland.de/~korbay/