[Corpora-List] Task-based Dialogue Comparable Corpora

Carlos Gómez Gallo cgallo at fas.harvard.edu
Tue Mar 23 07:13:05 UTC 2010

Dear Corpora-list members,
I am working on compiling a list of task-based dialogue corpora such
as ATIS, Maptask, and TRAINS. In the type of data set I am interested,
there are usually two interlocutors (or one human interlocutor and a
dialogue system) who collaborate in executing a common task. I am
particularly interested in corpora that has been collected in two
languages or more. In other words, that the experiment/task/session
was run in more than one language. This corpus would allow the
comparison of linguistic forms of those languages in contrast (hence,
comparable corpus; and not parallel corpus which I take it to mean the
translation of a corpus into at least another language).
Your responses are greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Carlos Gómez Gallo