[Corpora-List] D-SPIN Summer School 2010 - a few more places available

Frank Binder Frank.Binder at germanistik.uni-giessen.de
Tue May 18 15:39:27 UTC 2010

+++ Please apply via  www.dspin-sommerschule.de +++
+++ Extended application deadline: May 31, 2010 +++

D-SPIN Summer School 2010 - application deadline extended

Dear List Members,

a few more places are available at the DSPIN Summer School 2010 on using
language resources, which takes place August 30 - September 3, 2010 in
Bad Homburg, Germany (near Frankfurt).

Please note that most courses are offered in German - except where
stated otherwise.

We invite motivated and advanced students as well as researchers from
the humanities and social sciences, who have an interest in working with
language resources (data collections, archives, related services and
tools). Courses on using language resources are offered, as well as
basic introductions on how to integrate own data and resources.

   Courses and application (in German):  http://www.dspin-sommerschule.de
   Extended deadline for application:    May 31, 2010

The participation fee is 120 Euro including bed and breakfast (Mo-Fr, 4
nights at a youth hostel within walking distance), course participation,
and catering. A reduced-price package without accommodation is available
for 25 Euro.

At the time of posting this invitation we have 5 more places available.
Please accept the risk that we may have to reject your application due
to the fact that we may be fully booked. Nevertheless, we encourage you
to apply. Through your application as a signal of interest, you provide
us with a good argument for offering similar events in the future. Thank
you for your understanding.

With kind regards,
The organizers of the D-SPIN Summer School 2010

Contact information:
Web:    http://dspin-sommerschule.de/kontakt
E-Mail: info at dspin-sommerschule.de