[Corpora-List] Looking for Text Corpora for emotion analysis(list of emotion words with classification)

Mohammad Fazleh Elahi mohammadfazlehelahi at gmail.com
Fri May 28 12:06:21 UTC 2010

I m looking for Text Corpus for emotion analysis.More specificaly *list of
emotion words*.
If there is classifciation of strenght like strong emotion word,Medium
emotion word,light emotion word then
that is better for my work.
I have checked the following sources:
1.SentWordNet
http://sentiwordnet.isti.cnr.it/
I found Senti word with polarity..positive..negative etc.But there is no
classification
of list of emotion words.
2.SemEval 2007
http://www.cse.unt.edu/~rada/affectivetext/#datasets
There are list of words in seperate file of 6 basic emotions like
anger,fear,disgust etc.
This corpora is ok but it covers only very basic emtotions.
3.WordNet Domains ..HLT group in FBK
http://wndomains.fbk.eu/wnaffect.html
the emotion are classified by positve.negative.neutral.
I already requested for the corpora still waiting for respeonse.
4.Google 'list of emotion words'
I got couple of them but they are not reliable.

It will be nice if anyone suggest me that.

Mohammad Fazleh Elahi
Master in Language and Communication Technology