[Corpora-List] Looking for Text Corpora for emotion analysis(list of emotion words with classification)

Michal Ptaszynski ptaszynski at media.eng.hokudai.ac.jp
Sat May 29 14:14:55 UTC 2010

For what language? I have developed an affect analysis system, for
Japanese, which uses a set of such "emotion words" available as a
dictionary.

http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/switch-language/product/4490103395/ref=dp_change_lang?ie=UTF8&language=en_JP

This dictionary uses a 10-type classification of emotions.

However, if you wish to perform affect analysis for English, you'd be
probably interested in an emotion classification done especially for this
language.

--
Michal PTASZYNSKI
ptaszynski at ieee.org