[Corpora-List] Corpora Digest, Vol 41, Issue 21

Prof. Riyad Al-Shalabi RShalabi at aabfs.org
Sun Nov 21 10:06:22 UTC 2010

Dear Sir
my new e-mail from now on  is rshalabi64 at yahoo.com or ralshalabi at uop.edu.jo

Professor Riyad Al-Shalabi

University of Petra
Amman-Jordan

From: corpora-bounces at uib.no [corpora-bounces at uib.no] On Behalf Of corpora-request at uib.no [corpora-request at uib.no]
Sent: Saturday, November 20, 2010 1:00 PM
To: corpora at uib.no
Subject: Corpora Digest, Vol 41, Issue 21

Today's Topics:

   1.  NODALIDA 2011: Second call for Workshop Proposals
      (Costanza Navarretta)
   2.  3rd CfP: Symposium on "Authenticating Language Learning: Web
      Collaboration Meets Pedagogic Corpora" (Johannes Widmann)
   3. Re:  Annotation layers: missing reference (Piotr Ba?ski)
   4.  RE :  Annotation layers: missing reference (FORT, Karen)
   5. Re:  RE :  Annotation layers: missing reference (John K Pate)
   6. Re:  RE :  Annotation layers: missing reference (Daniel Zeman)
   7. Re:  RE : Annotation layers: missing reference (Jason Eisner)
   8. Re:  RE :  Annotation layers: missing reference
      (Christian Chiarcos)
   9.  CFP: LRE journal - Special Issue on Analysis of  short texts
      on the    Web (prosso at dsic.upv.es)

Message: 1