[Corpora-List] web interfaces to semantic spaces: summary

Marco Baroni marco.baroni at unitn.it
Sun Nov 28 17:55:35 UTC 2010

Dear All,

Last week, I asked this list for advice re web interfaces to semantic
spaces (distributional semantic models, topic models, etc.), and in
particular interfaces that do not require installation/registration.

These are the replies I've got:

***

I pointed out our interface to English and Italian semantic spaces here:

http://clic.cimec.unitn.it/infomap-query/

***

Eric Ringger pointed out:

http://coherence.cs.byu.edu/datasets/speeches/analyses/lda150topics/topics/

***

Alessandro Lenci and Ted Pedersen reminded me of:

http://lsa.colorado.edu/

***

Stefan Evert has an interface to a German LSA space:

http://cogsci.uni-osnabrueck.de/~korpora/ws/cgi-bin/HIT/LSA_NN.perl

... and pointed out Peter Kolb's online demos for his large "DISCO" word
space models:

http://www.linguatools.de/disco/disco-gui.html

***

Radim Rehurek listed some Latent Dirichlet Allocation (LDA) based stuff:

  * semantic roles browser:
http://turingc.cs.washington.edu:1234/lda_sp_demo_v3/lda_sp/relations/

  * discipline browser at JSTOR:
http://dbrowser.jstor.org/browser.cgi?q=gravity&btnG=Search

  * topic browsers (from David Blei's homepage):
http://www.cs.princeton.edu/~blei/topicmodeling.html

***

Lonneke van der Plas has an interface to Dutch and French models from
her webpage:

http://sites.google.com/site/lonnekenlp/
(left-hand side on the bottom of the page > Demo!)

***

Massimo Poesio pointed out Patrick Pantel's demos:

http://demo.patrickpantel.com/

***

Thanks to everybody for the very helpful feedback!

Regards,

Marco

--
Marco Baroni