[Corpora-List] Sentiment Analysis review

Matthew Purver m.purver at qmul.ac.uk
Sat Oct 9 11:57:39 UTC 2010

Hi Iain

you could take a look at the papers in this year's NAACL workshop on
Analysis and Generation of Emotion in Text:

http://aclweb.org/anthology/W/W10/#0200

(not a review as such, but a collection of some of the most recent work)

Matt

On 09/10/2010 10:37, iain wrote:
> I was wondering if there were any recent reviews of the state of the art
> in sentiment analysis.
>
> I have something of a handle on where things were a couple of years ago,
> but I don’t really know what’s developed since then.
>
> Looking forward to any responses.
>
> Iain

> 01423 872988 - http://www.idcl.co.uk <http://www.idcl.co.uk/>
>
> Iain Downs Consulting Limited is registered in the UK with number 329446
>
> at The Old Coachhouse, Rear Eastville Terrace, Harrogate HG1 4HJ

Matthew Purver - http://www.dcs.qmul.ac.uk/~mpurver/

Lecturer in Human Interaction
Department of Computer Science
Queen Mary University of London, London E1 4NS, UK