[Corpora-List] My Horrible Experience !!!

Jim Fidelholtz fidelholtz at gmail.com
Thu Oct 14 12:56:28 UTC 2010

I'm writing  this with tears in my eyes, I came down here to London, United
Kingdom for a  short vacation unfortunately i was mugged at the park of my
way to hotel where i stayed, all cash,credit card and cell were stolen off
me but luckily for me i still have my passports with me.

I've been to the embassy and the Police here but they're not helping issues
at all and my flight  leaves shortly from now but am having problems
settling the hotel bills and the hotel  manager won't let me leave until i
settle the bills,

I'm freaked out at the moment, I need help

--
James L. Fidelholtz
Posgrado en Ciencias del Lenguaje