[Corpora-List] earlier spoof email

Jim Fidelholtz fidelholtz at gmail.com
Thu Oct 14 15:29:43 UTC 2010

Hi, All,

Earlier today, my account got hijacked (apparently from the US) and a
not-very-credible email asking for help from the UK was sent out. I
apologize for any inconveniences this may have caused anyone. I think I have
my account back and to myself now (at least for now), although I seem to
have lost my gmail Inbox. Thanks to those (at least Johan) who tried to warn
me using another account.

I am safely here in Mexico and very rarely cry in strange hotels. Also, I
use decent American syntax most of the time.

Jim

--
James L. Fidelholtz
Posgrado en Ciencias del Lenguaje