[Corpora-List] collocate clouds

Eric Atwell csc6ea at leeds.ac.uk
Wed Sep 8 09:43:08 UTC 2010

Wordle Advanced http://www.wordle.net/advanced
  lets you cut and paste a list of words and phrases with weights e.g.

fruitbats:133
llamas on parade:85.43
zombies?:420
donuts:50

- paste them into the website box, click "Go" and wordle generates
  a pretty coloured word cloud.

So this is "cloud computing cloud computing"- it uses cloud computing
(processing your data online on a server so you dont have to install
software or data on your PC) to compute a cloud display.

BUT I'm not sure if this is what you mean by a "collocate cloud"
- the list is not of pairs of words, only single words or phrases
(whcih can be the words you computed as collocates of a target word)

Eric Atwell, Leeds University