[Corpora-List] Quotation (lexicography)

Yorick Wilks Y.Wilks at dcs.shef.ac.uk
Mon Sep 13 17:18:19 UTC 2010

All true, but the notion was pretty well explored by Ai work in the seventies, and has
been missed by the lexicographic community (if not by Hanks himself!)--it's all there really, the norms, the extensions in context based on what we know about the word and the world--all that was missing was the hard work of the sort lexicographers are said to be good at!
Yorick