[Corpora-List] Translating and the Computer 32 Conference

conferences conferences at aslib.com
Fri Sep 17 11:20:54 UTC 2010

TRANSLATING AND THE COMPUTER 32 Conference
18-19 November 2010, London

This will be the thirty-second conference in the series and is supported by BCS NLTSG, EAMT, ITI and TILP. The Aslib event draws together a diverse group of delegates, who will gain new insights and brainstorm ideas on the use of information technology for translation.

The keynote speakers this year are Olivier Pasteur, WTO, (Day One) and Phil Verghis, The Verghis Group (Day Two).

Full details, including the programme, registration fees and how to exhibit, can be found at:
www.aslib.com<http://www.aslib.com/>

Book your place by 1st October and take advantage of the Early Bird discount!  Members of the supporting bodies are offered a discounted fee.

I hope you can attend and I look forward to hearing from you.

Nicole Adamides
conferences at aslib.com

Emerald Group Publishing Limited, Registered Office: Howard House, Wagon Lane, Bingley, BD16 1WA United Kingdom. Registered in England No. 3080506, VAT No. GB 665 3593 06