[Corpora-List] implementation of Brown et al for identifying word classes

Steven Clancy sclancy at uchicago.edu
Thu Sep 30 15:44:47 UTC 2010

Dear all,

Does anyone have or know of an implementation in Python or another language for the methods described in:

	Brown et al. 1992.  Class-Based n-gram Models of Natural Language. In Computational Linguistics 18(4), pp. 467-479.

I'd like to run this on a Russian corpus to identify word classes for further analysis, but I'd also like to run it on other languages soon thereafter.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Steven

Steven Clancy
Senior Lecturer in Russian and Slavic Linguistics
University of Chicago
Department of Slavic Languages and Literatures