[Corpora-List] Corpora Digest, Vol 39, Issue 31

nasir saim nasir_saim at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 30 04:45:27 UTC 2010

Hello!
I am working on Adverbials in Pakistani English for my M.Phil thesis. The idea
is to prove Pakistani English as an independent variety. For this purpose i have
tagged corpus of Pakistani Written English. I want to get this data parsed. can
you help me in this regard?
Plz reply and comment.

Nasir Ali
M.Phil Scholar
Dept. Applied Linguistics
G.C University Faisalabad.

Lecturer English
Depatrment of Humanities and Social Sciences
National Textile University Faisalabad
Pakistan