[Corpora-List] All English Text Messaging Corpus?

John.Osborne at univ-savoie.fr John.Osborne at univ-savoie.fr
Mon Apr 11 15:03:08 UTC 2011

Dear Laura,
The National University of Singapore is working on a corpus of SMS
messages. See here for info and consultation/download of corpus to
date: http://wing.comp.nus.edu.sg:8080/SMSCorpus/

You might also like to have a look at the sms4science project. See
here for the English version of their site:
http://www.sms4science.org/?q=en

John