[Corpora-List] mmorph tool

Fco. Mario Barcala Rodríguez mario.barcala at mundo-r.com
Thu Apr 14 09:35:46 UTC 2011

Hello all:

I would like to know if someone else is using mmorph tool for morphology
analysis or any other purpose.

The problem with this powerful tool is that is unmaintained and is being
removed from all Linux distros. I'm trying to contact with the developer but
there are still no answer. We are using it on several projects for years and
thinking about maintain it by ourselves, but... Is there in this forum any more
interested on this tool? Anyone uses this tool? Perhaps any other similar
alternative?

Thanks in advance,

  Mario Barcala