[Corpora-List] Community-driven corpus building

James Murphy james.murphy-2 at postgrad.manchester.ac.uk
Thu Apr 14 16:25:40 UTC 2011

>You have already ``donated'' this text ... to the list's archive

Very true, but these texts which we are all donating are of a particular genre.  With an application of this type, a variety of topics, genres, domains (however you want to describe it), could be represented - although I would accept not necessarily emanating from the broadest group of donors.

I, therefore, remain excited!
James