[Corpora-List] Participants needed for a study on presentation style

Svetlana Stenchikova svetastenchikova at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 11:39:42 UTC 2011

Dear all,

 We are looking for participants for our study on user perception of
 presentation style.

 In this study you will view four styles of presentation:

     * video of a two-character dialogue,
     * video of a single-character monologue,
     * text of a dialogue, and
     * text of a monologue.

 After each presentation, we will ask you to provide your opinion about
 the presentation and any preferences for particular presentation
 styles. At the end you will be asked to complete a brief recall
 questionnaire.

 The study runs on-line and takes approximately 30 minutes. Anyone can
participate, there are no entry requirements. You will need to be able
to hear audio on your computer (or use headphones).

 If you would like to participate, please email s.stoyanchev at open.ac.uk
 and you will receive a link to the survey.

 Thank you for your time,
 Svetlana Stoyanchev