[Corpora-List] English-Spanish parallel corpus?

Simon Carter s.c.carter at uva.nl
Tue Aug 9 07:48:32 UTC 2011

Check out the Europarl Corpus http://www.statmt.org/europarl/.

From this you should be create a parallel corpus between any two european Languages.
I think version 6 (i.e what you see on the first page) comes pretty well pre-packaged and cleaned, so you may want to check out version 5 for greater flexibility, depending on your needs (http://www.statmt.org/europarl/archives.html#v5).

Simon Carter
ISLA, Informatics Institute,
University of Amsterdam,
Science Park 107