[Corpora-List] AntConc 3.2.3 released for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux

Laurence Anthony anthony0122 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 11:54:40 UTC 2011

Dear Corpora Members,

I'm happy to announce the release of a new version of the freeware software
AntConc (ver. 3.2.3) for all versions of Windows, Macintosh OS X (tested on
OS X 10.6.8), and Linux. You can download the software from here:
http://www.antlab.sci.waseda.ac.jp/software.html

A complete description of the software including all changes can be found
here:
http://www.antlab.sci.waseda.ac.jp/software/README_AntConc3.2.3.pdf

To celebrate the release, I have also created nine tutorial screencast
videos. In the videos, I have tried to explain all the basic functionality
of the various tools in AntConc. You can watch them here:
http://www.antlab.sci.waseda.ac.jp/antconc_index.html

The tutorials are also available on my YouTube Channel here:
http://www.youtube.com/user/AntlabJPN

Best regards,
Laurence Anthony

Center for English Language Education in Science and Engineering (CELESE)
Waseda University, Japan
http://www.antlab.sci.waseda.ac.jp/