[Corpora-List] corpus of italian conversation

Albert Gatt albert.gatt at um.edu.mt
Wed Aug 17 10:49:05 UTC 2011

Dear all

I wonder whether anyone can point me to Italian language corpora which
contain transcriptions of conversation/dialogue (dyad, multiparty etc). We'd
be willing to consider any resources, even if they're not freely available.
However, ideally, the corpora should have some basic information about the
speakers involved (gender and age, possibly also provenance). Also, we're
mostly interested in spontaneous speech, though even more regulated
exchanges may be of interest.

Any pointers would be greatly appreciated!

kind regards
albert

Albert Gatt
Institute of Linguistics
Centre for Communication Technology Rm 402B
University of Malta
Tal-Qroqq Msida MSD2080
Malta

tel: (+356) 2340 2150