[Corpora-List] Hacked email accounts (Bill Louw)

Ruvan Weerasinghe arw at ucsc.cmb.ac.lk
Fri Aug 19 03:20:40 UTC 2011

My understanding however is that mail servers that allow this kind of mail to be routed through them usually get black listed pretty fast so that they end up becoming useless. Good idea to check if in fact the main account concerned has been compromised...

Regards.

Ruvan Weerasinghe
University of Colombo School of Computing
Colombo 00700,
Sri Lanka.

Web: http://www.ucsc.lk
Phone: +94112158953; Fax: +94112587239