[Corpora-List] ELSNET Super Sale - ELSNET books now cheaper than ever!

Steven Krauwer s.krauwer at uu.nl
Tue Aug 30 10:13:42 UTC 2011

Dear Corpora-list subscribers,

The ELSNET Office has moved to smaller premises and we need to
free up some space. We have just started a special summer sale of
ELSNET books, with lower prices than ever!

Prices are in EURO, and include VAT (outside the EU you pay even less):
- Corpus-based Methods in Language and Speech Processing (hard): 10.60
- Lexicon Development for Speech and Language Processing (hard): 21.20
- Lexicon Development for Speech and Language Processing (soft): 15.90
- Robustness in Language and Speech Processing (hard): 21.20
- Robustness in Language and Speech Processing (soft): 15.90
- Multimodality in Language and Speech Systems (hard): 21.20
- Text- and Speech-triggered Information Access (soft): 15.90

Special offer only until the end of September (normal price 50.00):
- European Corpus Initiative Multilingual Corpus (CD-ROM): 35.70

Visit our ordering page at
https://secure1.let.uu.nl/elsnet/sale.html

Please note that of some of the volumes we have only a few copies left.
Orders are processed on a first-come first-served basis.

Best regards,

Steven