[Corpora-List] Looking for spoken Chinese corpora

Xu Jiajin ustcxujj at gmail.com
Sat Dec 3 03:44:30 UTC 2011

Here is a few of searchable spoken Chinese corpora in addition to those
released by LDC:

1. Spoken Beijing Mandarin BJKY project at Beijing Language and Culture
University: http://www.blcu.edu.cn/yys/6_beijing/6_beijing_chaxun.asp

2. TV and Radio transcripts in Broadcast Media Language Corpus at
Communication University of China: http://ling.cuc.edu.cn/RawPub/

3. Child or family interaction discourse at CHILDES
http://childes.psy.cmu.edu/data/EastAsian/Chinese/

4. Wenzhou Spoken Corpus at http://corpora.tapor.ualberta.ca/wenzhou/

Jiajin XU
Ph.D., associate professor
National Research Centre for Foreign Language Education
Beijing Foreign Studies University
Beijing 100089
China