[Corpora-List] EmoText - Software for opinion mining and lexical affect sensing

iain iain at idcl.co.uk
Wed Dec 21 14:23:16 UTC 2011

My own suspicion in terms of what Taras was saying is that the expense is in
making the classifier suitable for a domain or genre.  It is quite clear
that something which can decode tweets may not work too well on blogs or
forums like this one!

Equally, a general classifier won't be as effective on a sub-language as the
one it's trained on.  Scientific vitriol can be couched in terms which only
the very adept outsider will recognise!

Iain