[Corpora-List] Spanish Twitter Lexicon

Alexandre Trilla alex at atrilla.net
Thu Dec 22 09:00:09 UTC 2011

Hi Eugenio,

you might try the Spanish version of EmoLib, which integrates
the ANSW dictionary and provides the average emotional dimensions at
sentence level:

http://dtminredis.housing.salle.url.edu:8080/EmoLib/es/

Àlex

> Thanks Alexander
>
> Eugenio Martínez Cámara.
> Grupo de Investigación SINAI.
> Departamento de Informática.
> Universidad de Jaén.
> emcamara at ujaen dot es
>

> El 19 de diciembre de 2011 14:58, Alexander Pak <alexpak at limsi.fr>
> escribió:
>
>>  Eugenio,
>>
>> As far as I remember, Spanish adaptation of ANEW is available for
>> download
>> and use. It is not translated, but rather "adapted", they asked the
>> participants to provide affective scores for the list of words, the same
>> way ANEW has been constructed. We used it to validate the results of
>> affective Spanish lexicon construction from Twitter.
>>
>> Alex
>>

>> On 12/18/2011 11:21 AM, Eugenio Martínez Cámara wrote:
>>
>> Thanks Alex,
>>
>>  I've studied the Spanish adaptation of POMS (
>> http://www.psicothema.com/pdf/513.pdf). I had studied ANEW, at first I
>> thought to automatically translate ANEW, but I discarded the idea
>> because
>> the translation could be a bad adaptation.  So, thank you very much for
>> your recommendation
>>
>>  Regards.
>>
>> Eugenio Martínez Cámara.
>> SINAI Research Group
>> Computer Science Department
>> University of Jaén
>> emcamara at ujaen dot es
>>

>> El 17 de diciembre de 2011 21:27, <alexpak at limsi.fr> escribió:
>>
>>> Hi Eugenio,
>>>
>>> Look for "The Spanish adaptation of ANEW (affective norms for English
>>> words)"
>>> (http://www.uvm.edu/~pdodds/files/papers/others/2007/redondo2007a.pdf)
>>>
>>> Alexander Pak
>>> PhD student
>>> LIMSI-CNRS

>>> (2009)
>>> first, I
>>> tweets
>>> opinion

 ALEXANDRE TRILLA
 B.Sc., M.Sc. in Electronics, Telecommunications
 Engineering and Information Technology

 Email: alex at atrilla.net
 Homepage: http://atrilla.net