[Corpora-List] Job: Researcher/Engineer at AT&T Labs - Research in Florham Park, NJ

stent at research.att.com stent at research.att.com
Fri Dec 23 23:48:52 UTC 2011

AT&T Labs - Research

Researcher and Research Software Engineer Positions

AT&T Research, one of the premier industrial research laboratories in
the world, is looking for talented individuals to make a difference in
the world of communications.  Our researchers and research software
engineers are dedicated to solving real problems in speech and language
processing, and are involved in inventing, creating and deploying
innovative services. We also explore fundamental research problems in
these areas. Outstanding Ph.D.-level candidates at all levels of
experience are encouraged to apply.  Candidates must demonstrate
excellence in research, a collaborative spirit and strong communication
and software skills.

Areas of particular interest are

       * Large-vocabulary automatic speech recognition
       * Acoustic and language modeling
       * Robust speech recognition
       * Signal processing
       * Adaptive learning
       * Pronunciation modeling
       * Natural language understanding and dialog
       * Speaker biometrics
       * Voice and multimodal search
       * Software engineering for speech and language processing

Positions will be based in New Jersey, New York, or California,
depending on area of focus.

For more information, visit www.research.att.com and click on "Working
with us".

AT&T Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified candidates
submitting a complete application by January 31, 2012 will receive full
and fair consideration for employment.