[Corpora-List] Looking for free temporal corpora

Heng Ji hengji at cs.nyu.edu
Tue Dec 27 23:03:46 UTC 2011

There is also a temporal slot filling task at U.S. NIST TAC-KBP2011 track.
Given an entity and its attribute values, the task is to extract start
and end time boundaries. The KBP 2012 Call for Participation will be coming out
at the beginning of January, and all participants can access to all 2011
training and evalutaion data with ground-truth annotaitons.

Heng