[Corpora-List] Text/content analytics market survey

Seth Grimes grimes at altaplana.com
Wed Jun 8 13:35:29 UTC 2011

If you are a text/content analytics user, whether current or prospective,
please take a survey I'm running.  There are 21 questions; the survey
should take 5-10 minutes to complete:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Text11 .

I plan to relay findings in a free report, Text/Content Analytics
Perspectives 2011, to be released over the summer.

The survey is sponsored but I'm doing my best to avoid bias toward any
vendor.  Solution providers who are using and not just selling the
technology are welcome to take the survey.  Same for researchers.  Note
that for the purposes of this survey, text mining=text analytics.

And please do forward this message to others.

Thanks very much,

 					Seth

--
Seth Grimes    grimes at altaplana.com   +1 301-270-0795    @sethgrimes