[Corpora-List] Help

Inès Zribi ineszribi at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 12:51:58 UTC 2011

Dear Francis

Thank you for your response.

I'm not interested in a particular group of languages. I am looking
for studying
methods that deal with languages that are characterized by the lack or even
the absence of resources.

Best wishes.

Inès.

2011/6/27 Francis Tyers <ftyers at prompsit.com>

> El dl 27 de 06 de 2011 a les 11:05 +0100, en/na Inès Zribi va escriure:
> > Dear Corpora list,
> >
> > Does anyone know any works (morphological analysis, parsing,
> > tokenization, POS tagging, etc.) deal with under-resourced languages?
>
> Any language or group of languages in particular ?
>
> Fran

Inès Zribi*
*PhD Student

Faculty of Economic Sciences and management of Sfax
ANLP Research Group
http://sites.google.com/site/anlprg

MIRACL Laboratory
www.miracl.rnu.tn

LPL Laboratory
http://www.lpl.univ-aix.fr/

Address : FSEGS, BP 1088, 3018 Sfax, Tunisia

Email : ineszribi at gmail.com