[Corpora-List] Turkish resources

Francis Tyers ftyers at prompsit.com
Tue Jun 28 11:37:17 UTC 2011

El dt 28 de 06 de 2011 a les 11:45 +0200, en/na Claude de Loupy va
escriure:
> Dear colleagues,
>
> We look for a lexicon and tagged corpus or a POS tagger for Turkish. Do you
> know where it would be possible to find such resources (free or not) ?
>
> We searched on Google and Corpora but found almost nothing.

Here is TRmorph, a GPL morphological analyser for Turkish:

  http://www.let.rug.nl/~coltekin/trmorph/

It is undergoing active development and bug reports are welcome. We're
also working on a constraint grammar based disambiguator. There is also
mailing list for Turkic language NLP here:

Regards,

Fran