[Corpora-List] Genre Specific Corpus Studies

Linda Bawcom linda.bawcom at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 29 15:44:48 UTC 2011

Dear Muhammad,

You are probably already familar with the following books (the bibliographies of
which are also helpful), but thought I'd pass the info along just in case:

Bell, Alan (1991). The Language of News Media. Blackwell.
Biber, Douglas. & Conrad, Susan. (2009). Register, Genre, and Style. CUP
Reah, Danuta. (2002). The Language of Newspapers (2nd ed.). Routledge

Kindest regards,
Linda