[Corpora-List] List of combinations( adjective+noun and verb+prep+noun ) with statistic (~1.2M)

Tural Gurbanov madcat1991 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 14:34:50 UTC 2011

Dear Christian,

Sorry, this was my first time when i publised something for open usage. And
of course thank you for your comments. I has made small page (here is link
http://madcat.alwaysdata.net/work_results/ ) from which you can get
information about license and also you can refer to this page in your
publications.

p.s Also sorry for design, it's temporary

--
Kind Regard,
Tural Gurbanov