[Corpora-List] BNC frequency list with TreeTagger POS

Isabella Chiari isabella.chiari at uniroma1.it
Fri Nov 25 11:43:35 UTC 2011

Dear all,
I am looking for a version of the BNC frequency list with TreeTagger POS
categories, in the form of lemma CAT and frequency. Is there one available?

If not I will try to convert the original POS categories into TreeTagger
ones (in order to perform comparisons using other tools), but I wondered if
anyone has already made one. Maybe Adam Kilgarriff (I looked in SketchEngine
but the lemma list is only given with LEMMA FREQ without the CAT field).

Can anyone help?
Best regards,
Isabella

--
Isabella Chiari

Dipartimento di Scienze documentarie, linguistico-filologiche e geografiche

Università di Roma ³La Sapienza²

pl.le Aldo Moro, 5, III Piano, Edificio ex Facoltà di Lettere e Filosofia,
00185 Roma, tel. +30 06 4991 3575

E.mail: isabella.chiari at uniroma1.it

Website: www.alphabit.net