[Corpora-List] machine translation

Megerdoomian, Karine karine at mitre.org
Tue Dec 18 14:33:02 UTC 2012

I haven't seen any other parallel English-Persian corpora besides the ones already mentioned below. However, I have heard about a corpus being developed by the English department at Payame Noor University in Yazd, Iran. You may want to contact them. Here's the info online: http://www.eurac.edu/it/newsevents/focus/Newsdetails.html?entryid=22181

"Our developmental English-Persian parallel corpus consists of about three million words (more than 50,000 corresponding sentences in two languages). This is a kind of ongoing corpus, that is, an open corpus in which more material can be added as the need arises."

Karine