[Corpora-List] Job Announcement: NLP Engineer Vision Objects

Loïs Rigouste lois.rigouste at visionobjects.com
Tue Feb 7 10:54:23 UTC 2012

To support its international growth, Vision Objects opens 5 positions for NLP Engineers, including 3 positions for experts in Asian Languages (Chinese, Japanese and Korean).
Check out our Website for job description:
http://www.visionobjects.com/en/about-us/jobs/ingenieur-informaticien-tal/
and feel free to contact us for further details.

Jobs are based in Nantes, France. However, this could be relaxed based on our current offices and future openings in Asia.

Vision Objects is the leading worldwide provider of digital writing solutions with more than 14 million users and a recognition engine regularly ranked among the best programs in international scientific events (see, for example, Vision Objects ICDAR 2011).

Best regards,

Loïs Rigouste
Vision Objects
Linguistic Resource Manager