[Corpora-List] Call for papers for a special issue of "Document num=?iso-8859-1?Q?=E9rique=22_?=Revue on the topic :Automatic Document - Summarization

Lamia Hadrich Belguith l.belguith at fsegs.rnu.tn
Fri Feb 10 10:24:24 UTC 2012

Call for papers for a special issue of "Document numérique" Revue
on the topic :
Automatic Document - Summarization
Deadline for submission : 31/03/2012

THEMATIC
In this issue we particularly wish to invest the following topics (not exhaustive):
- Simple documents Summarization
- Multiple document summarization
- Statistical approaches for Summarization
- Linguistic Approaches for Summarization
- Multimedia documents Summarization
- Abstracts Revision
- Evaluation Summarization Systems
- Multilingual Summarization

OBJECTIVE
At the time where digital numerical documents available and exchanged between individuals proliferate, it becomes impossible to access to their content without having tools that summarize them while preserving the ideas they convey.
This special issue aims to bring together researches that address the problem of automatic summarization in all its facets. It aims to shed light on the questions:
 - How can we identify the key ideas in a document?
 - How can we summarize information distributed across multiple documents?
 - How can we preserve the coherence and cohesion of the summary produced?
 - Can we apply the same approaches used to summarize texts to multimedia documents (video and audio)?
- How to evaluate the quality of a summarization? ...

EDITORIAL BORD

Delphine Battistelli, Université Paris Sorbonne
Lamia Belguith, FSEG-Sfax, Tunisia
Abdelmajid Ben Hamadou, ISIM, Sfax, Tunisia
Philippe Blache, Université de Provence, Aix-en-Provence
Rim Faiz, IHEC Tunis, Tunisia
Brigitte Grau, ENSIIE, Ivry, France
Guy Lapalme, University of Montreal
Abderrafih Lehmam, Minng Essential, France
Jean-Luc Minel, MoDyCo, Université Paris Ouest Nanterre La Défense - CNRS
Thierry Poibeau, Lattice- CNRS, France

Horacio Saggon, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, Barcelona
Juan Manuel Torres Moreno - University of Avignon

CALENDAR
            - submission deadline: 31/03/2012
            - Acceptance notice: 31/05/2012
            - Authors final version: 15/07/2012
            - Delivery publisher: 01/09/2012
            - Publication of special issue: December 2012

THE PUBLISHER AND THE REVUE : www.dn.revuesonline.com

RECOMMENDATIONS TO AUTHORS
. Submissions should be sent to Revue.ResumeAutomatique at gmail.com

 (details below) and should follow the style sheet of the journal available on the server http://www.revuesonline.com/ (or on request to: dn at lavoisier.fr)
. Articles should not exceed 20-30 pages. They are accepted in French (or English for non French-speaking authors).
. Submissions can be sent as PDF files (preferred).
. Final versions will be accepted in Word format or PDF. In the latter case, the ortho-typographical corrections will be made by the authors at the request of the publisher.

CONTACT
Abdelmajid BEN HAMADOU
ISIM, MIRACL Laboratory, Technology Center, Sakiet-EZZIT
BP 242, Sfax 3021, Tunisia
Tel. : 0021698608919,  E-mail: Abdelmajid.benhamadou at isimsf.rnu.tn

Prof. Lamia Hadrich Belguith
PhD  Computer Science

Associate Professor at Faculty of Economics and management of Sfax

Head of ANLP Research Group http://sites.google.com/site/anlprg
at MIRACL Laboratory www.miracl.rnu.tn

Address : FSEGS, BP 1088, 3018 Sfax, Tunisia
Tel :  (216) 74 278 777
Fax : (216) 74 279 139
Email : l.belguith at fsegs.rnu.tn
Website :  http://sites.google.com/site/lamiahadrich/